Old 05-10-2012, 07:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default ever-bearing strawberries, okra, etc

"songbird" wrote in message

(snip) ok, i guess that's enough rambles for now. hope
everyone else is having a good fall/spring wherever
you are?

Wow. I've never heard of half the beans you mentioned. Mind you, givne
that I've only recently managed to get Himself to eat more that a very few
typs of bean, I've never grown many varieties. I figure that it's a case of
softly softly catchy monkey when it comes to getting him to eat beans.

BTW, to convert peeps who don't 'do' chard, it is great in a salad IF you
pick the leaves when they are tiny, mix it with other salad greeens and add
some crispy bacon. Mind you we eat Silver Beet (aka chard) in so many
guises that it's almost a staple for us.