Old 05-10-2012, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default ????? This is Steepike again, not me.

"Fuschia" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 20:50:08 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Baz" wrote in message
. ..
Baz wrote in news:27512a3d-1665-4e57-9214-
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRPBF...eature=related

gloomy goblin!

Spot on! That is the way to know him! He changes his nicks but not his
ID

--

You don't even need to look for that. The crap he posts is quite
enough to identify him.

Of course, but it can be upsetting when he pretends to be a poster, if that
poster believes they are tarred with the rubbish he is posting in their
name. I hope he is reported by those he impersonates. He does the same in
other groups, but they are not so kindly and friendly as the posters here.
He is well recognised there and is dealt with accordingly! It is as well
that he is recognised easily.

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/