Old 06-10-2012, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ellis Morgan Ellis Morgan is offline

Default Autumn Raspberries?

In article , Broadback
writes
Last Winter I planted some Autumn Raspberries, whereas to date I have
only grown Summer ones. I am very disappointed with the results, the
crop is low and the size pathetic, whereas my summer ones produce and
abundant crop of large berries. Are Autumn Raspberries normally like
this, or is it because it is their first year? If this is the sort of
crop that I should expect then they will be out next year!

Ours are on their second year and were very prolific after a disappointing
first year very similar to yours. No guarantees of course, but it must be too
early to give up on them.

--
Ellis Morgan