Old 07-10-2012, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default What flower is this?

On Oct 6, 12:13*am, Adria wrote:
Finally!!! Thank you, Emilie! I have also found pictures on google
now as Chinese glory bower, this is it Now I have to find its name in
my language (I'm from Romania Thank you again!

You are welcome.

Spelling correction: Clerodendrum
The Latin name is correct in any language..............that
is............
if it is spelled correctly! LOL
mle

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12:22:46 +0000, Adria
wrote:-

Hello. I have had this plant for many years now (from my grandma), and
we always called it Camellia - but I googled for images of camellias I
haven't found any that resemble this one. Is it really that? If not,
could anyone please tell me what it is?Thank you!

--
Adria