Old 07-10-2012, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rob G Rob G is offline

Default Weed killer advise

I've a 17m x 10m garden area to the north of my house that at this
time of year gets reduced sun. It's to be reworked and needs a major
weed kill to get started.

I've glosphated part of it but it only that which is getting adequate
sun has died back.

What can I use to get rid of grass and weeds quickly. Cultivation
won't be till next year and there's going to be earth moving anyway -
it's the latter I want to get on with before we get into really wet
weather!!

Rob