Old 08-10-2012, 02:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default New Lawn Drainage Problem!

On Oct 6, 11:41*pm, songbird wrote:
gmb27 wrote:

Any advice or comments would be great thank you

* you need a professional on-site. *i hope
you observed what they have done already so
that it doesn't have to be dug up yet again.

* from here we can't tell how those drains
were designed and installed or what the
capacity is. *if there are ditches or sinks,
springs, soil conditions, site grades, etc.

* just too many factors for me to say much
else other than good luck.

* songbird

+1

One obvious big question is how extensive this newly
installed drain is and where exactly does it take the
water?