Old 12-10-2012, 01:58 PM
aberdeen aberdeen is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by echinosum View Post
Sorry, I realise I'm wrong, I've spotted the leaves now. It's a cotoneaster. Cotoneaster can be hacked back quite ruthlessly whenver you want and are practically unkillable.

Thank you echinosum.

Actually stupidly I didn't think of it as a grapevine!!!

It's so heavy at the moment with thick woody branches, one which has all but collapsed.

Would be grateful for advice on pruning back??

Thank you for the advice on the Cotoneaster, that sounds easier to handle.