Old 13-10-2012, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Theft

On 2012-10-12 20:03:51 +0100, Martin said:

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 19:10:12 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

We haven't had false teeth yet but the Tea Room, over the last 3 years,
has collected a rather good leather handbag, several pairs of sun glasses,
2 pairs of reading glasses, a couple of coats, a cashmere sweater, several
scarves, a baby's bottle, a baby's cup, a child's tricycle, a backpack
thing you carry a child in and a unicycle and coat (those 3 were picked up
later that day), a little pouch holding some lead soldiers, 3 walking
sticks, a pair of NHS elbow support crutches, umpteen single earrings
except the one I lost dammit, a child's buggy, also collected that day,
several wallets always returned finally to a panicking owner, 3 mobile
phones and one set of house & car keys. To my real chagrin nobody has left
behind a Mac laptop! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

In summer 2005 we found a ladies straw hat in the outside loo after a garden
open day, put it a bag in the utility room to await collection. found it
again in 2011 while remodeling the kitchen and utility, it went over to the
barn with the rest of the junk, this summer in June (2012) a Lady fetched up
and asked if we had found it!
That's what you call memory, me I can never find anything that's why I leave
everything out on view :~)

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs