Old 23-04-2003, 05:44 PM
plantkiller

Default Dracaena. (Corn Plant) leafing

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 05:43:55 -0700, Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:27:38 -0400, plantkiller wrote:

and the pseudonym keeps me off the spam lists....

Bull shit! It disguises your egocentric, self engrossed, and valueless
identity in rec.gardens.

Ah... you flatter me, Did you know that the words disguises,
engrossed, identity and valueless all have 8 letters whereas
egocentric and Jaszewski contains 9 letters. Does your
ghostwriter always select words based upon number of letters
contained within???

I suspect Cereoid XXXXXXXXXXX is now running around under the
pseudonym (9 letters...same as Jaszewski)... of Tom Jaszewski
(Gesundheit !!)

And it does keep me off the spammer's list.....