Old 13-10-2012, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Theft

In article , Sacha
writes
We haven't had false teeth yet but the Tea Room, over the last 3 years,
has collected a rather good leather handbag, several pairs of sun
glasses, 2 pairs of reading glasses, a couple of coats, a cashmere
sweater, several scarves, a baby's bottle, a baby's cup, a child's
tricycle, a backpack thing you carry a child in and a unicycle and coat
(those 3 were picked up later that day), a little pouch holding some
lead soldiers, 3 walking sticks, a pair of NHS elbow support crutches,
umpteen single earrings except the one I lost dammit, a child's buggy,
also collected that day, several wallets always returned finally to a
panicking owner, 3 mobile phones and one set of house & car keys. To my
real chagrin nobody has left behind a Mac laptop! ;-)

Wot, no cuddly toy?
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph