Old 13-10-2012, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default What do you think about mouse control?

On 13/10/2012 18:54, Christina Websell wrote:
I'm having a bit of an argument with the Americans on another group..some
seem to think it's Ok to get them on glue boards and then drown them.
I disagree. I favour snap traps.
What do you all think?

I bought Rat glue a few years ago in Spain, but never used it.
I also prefer the old style mouse trap, and in the last 2 weeks have had
16 of the little pests.
I throw the bodies onto the track where our resident Sparrow hawk
removes them for me. Makes a change from "Fings with wings"
David @ the damp end of Swansea Bay