Old 14-10-2012, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default What do you think about mouse control?

On 13/10/2012 18:54, Christina Websell wrote:

I'm having a bit of an argument with the Americans on another group..some
seem to think it's Ok to get them on glue boards and then drown them.
I disagree. I favour snap traps.
What do you all think?

I favour snap traps as well and/or poison grain.

Drowning is an exceptionally nasty fate for any mammal and glue boards
are almost as cruel as snares from the animals point of view.

Poison is no fun for them either but you generally need to do a bit of
both to get complete control. It is now the time of year when critters
try to get in out of the cold as winter approaches.

They are in for a very hard time in my garage this year since my apple
crop is zero.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown