Old 14-10-2012, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default What do you think about mouse control?

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

I'm having a bit of an argument with the Americans on another
group..some seem to think it's Ok to get them on glue boards and then
drown them. I disagree. I favour snap traps.
What do you all think?

For what its worth, my opinion is that it is NOT ok to drown any creature.
As swift a death as possible. A snap trap is good and probably the best way
but I have seen them with their noses trapped and must have died very
slowly. A bit negative I know but I don't know a better alternative.

Baz