Old 14-10-2012, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default What do you think about mouse control?

"Baz" wrote in message

For what its worth, my opinion is that it is NOT ok to drown any creature.
As swift a death as possible. A snap trap is good and probably the best
way
but I have seen them with their noses trapped and must have died very
slowly. A bit negative I know but I don't know a better alternative.

I agree completely. No need to prolong the death of *any* creature where a
more kindly alternative exists.

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/