Old 14-10-2012, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default What do you think about mouse control?

Stephen Wolstenholme wrote in
:

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:54:25 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I'm having a bit of an argument with the Americans on another
group..some seem to think it's Ok to get them on glue boards and then
drown them. I disagree. I favour snap traps.
What do you all think?

I don't use anything at all as there is no way they can get into the
house. They can have the run of the garden. If I wanted to control
them I would arrange a one way hole through the fence into next door!

Steve

So then, you never open the door?
Are your eaves blocked? Unwise because we all need at least a trickle of
air through the loft. I assume you have guttering too.
Trust nature to get a mouse into your house. Even when you open your door.
Honestly there are thousands of ways. I am not taking the mickey.

Baz