Old 14-10-2012, 11:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Willi Willi is offline

Default autumnal aster

Am 13.10.2012 17:55, schrieb joevan:
On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 16:51:14 +0200, Willi wrote:

foreground: Aster; background: Parthenocissus quinqefolia

ps Last year I made a series of photographs about a voodoo lily evolving
its first leaf. Recently I fiddled the pics together and a little 3d
animation came out. Well, the main goal was to test the 3d capabilities
of YouTube (and mine of course )
In case you own anaglyph glasses, put them on!
http://members.aon.at/supervague/extra/voodoolily.html

Have a nice weekend.

Wonderful color. I like it a lot.

Thanks a lot!
ps I like your nightblooming cactus, which I have seen elsewhere.