Old 15-10-2012, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default What do you think about mouse control?

Martin wrote in
:

The pest control man told that if there is a hole somewhere in your
house that you can get a biro into, a mouse will get in. Up drainpipes
was another favourite, I believe. I've watched one climbing up a fig
tree against a wall.

Mice climbed up a plaster wall, in the cupboard under the stairs, got
in and out of a plastic carrier bag, hanging from a nail, and ate the
crisps that were in it

Was there some cheese in the crisps? :-;

Baz