Old 15-10-2012, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default What do you think about mouse control?

Martin wrote in
:

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:02:55 GMT, Baz wrote:

Martin wrote in
m:

The pest control man told that if there is a hole somewhere in your
house that you can get a biro into, a mouse will get in. Up drainpipes
was another favourite, I believe. I've watched one climbing up a fig
tree against a wall.

Mice climbed up a plaster wall, in the cupboard under the stairs, got
in and out of a plastic carrier bag, hanging from a nail, and ate the
crisps that were in it

Was there some cheese in the crisps? :-;

:-)

I was impressed that they chewed their way into unopened bags

So their sense of smell is very well evolved. And you are upset 'cos they
opened them first? Beat tham to it next time, Martin...

Baz