Old 15-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Taylor-Barton's Avatar
Taylor-Barton Taylor-Barton is offline
Registered User

Location: Oxfordshire, England
Default Stylish floral greetings cards

Hi there. I just wanted to tell everyone about a fantastic range of greetings cards we've started to produce primarily with a floral theme.
We're just getting going as a business so we only have 6 samples printed at the moment but we have a range of 42 designs which we'll be rolling out as stock levels increase.
At the moment we're just selling through Ebay but we hope to have our own e-commerce website soon. A link to our 'mulit-pack' deal which is a selection of one of each of the 6 designs is as follws:
Luxury photo quality greetings cards. Stylish designs. 6 for the price of 5. | eBay
Please click 'see other items' in the 'Seller information' section to see ways of viewing and purchasing individual cards or multi-packs.
All our cards are photographic quality and professionally printed on to premium weight card and come with an envelope in a cellophane bag. We are currently selling the cards through several local boutiques but are hoping to have a range in garden centres nationally soon. In the mean time please feel free to post any feedback and comments, as I said, we're a small, new business just hoping to grow!
Our 6 images currently on sale are shown below.
Attached Thumbnails
Stylish floral greetings cards-astrantia-1-sq-mg4f8592.jpg   Stylish floral greetings cards-booties-sq-img_8347-sepia.jpg   Stylish floral greetings cards-dandelion-sq-200.jpg   Stylish floral greetings cards-lily-2-sq-mg4f8961.jpg   Stylish floral greetings cards-rings-sq-9384.jpg

Stylish floral greetings cards-tulip-2-sq-mg4f8513.jpg