Old 18-10-2012, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Manure too fresh?

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
ISTR that you called one of the other allotment holders "a fat tart" to
her
face. That's an incinerated bridge for me.

I could be mis-remembering, but I think he only called her that on this
newsgroup, not to her face (or even, most likely, anywhere she's ever
likely to be aware of, let alone read)

No, I think he did it to her face. If that is so, he'd be off my place
immediately The key would be changed. Inexcusable.