Old 19-10-2012, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,alt.usage.english
R H Draney R H Draney is offline

Default OT Serious question

Peter James filted:

One grave, which I shall never forget in St Cleer graveyar near to
Liskeard, was dedicated to the memory of a girl who died aged 16 years
of age. It bore the following epitaph.

"Pray spare a thought as you pass by,
As you are now so once was I.
As I am now, so will you be,
So be prepared to follow me"

All food for thought. It was a very harrowing experience.

Somewhere in one of my several big boxes of slides is a picture of a headstone
of a girl who died in the century before last, "aged 15 yrs 10 mos" with the
additional line "beloved wife and mother"....r

--
Me? Sarcastic?
Yeah, right.