Old 20-10-2012, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default bad experience with J.Parker bulbs

On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 04:19:01 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Really disappointed with the customer service. My wife ordered £80 of bulbs...they didn't turn up she and chased and chased. Eventually after various excuses discovered the carrier had 'lost' them. (And BTW telephone response is "We know the carrier is rubbish, this happens all the time."!) "Can you send a different way or a part order?" "Nope."
Eventually a refund...with a weak unsigned credit note.
Great plants but disappointing service. I think Parkers need to take responsibility for their supply chain!

Did you look at the date of the Post you followed on from below?
Seems a bit strange to add to a thread nearly nine years old.
Sort of small detail Consultants miss when they advise management at
great cost how to put pressure on employees to work harder.
managementcentre.co.uk Sounds like a nest of them ,almost as bad as
ambulance chasing Lawyers.

G.Harman

On Saturday, November 1, 2003 12:31:49 PM UTC, gogo wrote:
Hi, Just a piece of warning in case you were thinking ordering from J.Parker
dutch bulbs:
I ordered online mid-September. First, they charged twice my credit card! I
had to call their customer services at least 3 times to finally manage to
get my money back. Then, they had apparently misplaced the paperwork of my
(remaining) order: it took 6 weeks to finally arrive now. I know there's
still plenty of time, but I guess Daffodils would have been better off
planted earlier. I just unpacked the order: bulbs are in a very bad
condition: