Old 23-10-2012, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_6_] David Rance[_6_] is offline

Default Grape variety recommends

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 Charlie Pridham wrote:

Our small veg area has remained fallow all year as yet again we are too
busy at the wrong time to be successful veg growers, we do however do
well with fruit so are planning a small area of grapes for wine making.
I am after some suggestions for an early ripening (cool summers here)
grape variety and suggestions for suppliers of plants.

Try these people for vines. They are in Devon at Dunkeswell, near
Honiton, and I have used them for years:

http://www.vigoltd.com/

I've tried to find a page on their web site that lists the vines they
stock but unsuccessfully. However they do publish a catalogue of vines
available together with very useful information about suitability for
different terrains which they will send you on request.

David

http://rance.org.uk