Old 23-10-2012, 08:34 PM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitulove View Post
I feel quite silly--I've lost the tag to this plant I've brought into the conservatory and I cannot remember the name for the life of me. I believe it began with 'h'? I'd be grateful if someone could help me remember.

Cheers!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-1...12/mystcon.jpg
Hi Mitulove, its a Mandevilla splendens (syn, Dipladenia splendens). not sure about the variety but I was selling one last year called Mandevilla sanderi 'Velvet Red' which had that intense red colour that yours has so it may be that.
regards, lannerman.