Old 23-10-2012, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Grape variety recommends

"Charlie Pridham" wrote

Our small veg area has remained fallow all year as yet again we are too
busy at the wrong time to be successful veg growers, we do however do well
with fruit so are planning a small area of grapes for wine making.
I am after some suggestions for an early ripening (cool summers here) grape
variety and suggestions for suppliers of plants.

The grapes we have are not suitable for wine making (Black Hamburg) or too
late ripening (Muscat of Alexandria)

Why not have a word with Camel Valley Wines, they can't be too far from you
and they make award winning wines.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.