Old 23-10-2012, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Diesel rotavator

Martin wrote in
:

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:44:59 GMT, Baz wrote:

Martin wrote in
m:

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:18:18 GMT, Baz wrote:

I was given a Howard Gem Hatz 780 24" rotavator. I gave the chap
£100 anyway.
It has a Kohler K301T engine.
It is in need of a good overhaul and was wondering if there are any
like minded people here. I will need engine parts though I have had
it started. Of course it looks like a heap of scrap and I am new to
diesel engines but I think I can do it.
If this is the wrong group, which I know it is, can someone point me
to the correct group?

The DIY group probably has more experts, but you will probably find
somebody useful here too.

Thankyou, Martin, will post to one or two. Do you know of a specific
group I could try?

uk.d-i-y

there are others under fr.uk containing diy

Thanks, Martin.
Baz