Old 24-10-2012, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Manure too fresh?

Christina Websell wrote:
I could be mis-remembering, but I think he only called her that on this
newsgroup, not to her face (or even, most likely, anywhere she's ever
likely to be aware of, let alone read)

No, I think he did it to her face. If that is so, he'd be off my place
immediately The key would be changed. Inexcusable.

No, he did not say he'd done that. He described her as such on here and
it's nothing to do with any of us.
--

I disagree. He did say he'd said it to her ( or her husband)
He's made a very bad start on his allotment. IMO.

No, he really didn't say that he'd said it to her or her husband. I went
back and checked, and you appear to have interpretted it in this way in
this way there, too. But nowhere that I found did he say that he called her
that, only refered to her as that in the post here. Which in theory, she
could read, but I would put that down as "highly unlikely".