Old 25-10-2012, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Diesel rotavator

Janet wrote in
:

In article ,
says...

Right now, seeing that I have a very long weekend, I have the thing
started and running, and am going to run it over the garden 'cos I
can't wait.

Pull up and discard any couch grass before rotovating.

Otherwise your rotovator will make and plant a zillion viable
cuttings
of couchgrass.. don't ask how I know ...

Janet.

I always make sure of not breaking up weeds and roots. As far as I can
practicably not do so.
I won't ask how you know. Thanks for the warning.
Pity that our food plants are the opposite and we have to plant or sow
every year.

Baz