Old 26-10-2012, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Cook Phil Cook is offline

Default Please,Please, Please prune

On 26/10/2012 16:18, Emery Davis wrote:
On 10/26/2012 05:04 PM, Judith, Massif Central France. wrote:
I don't know, just tell me what you see when I reply :-)

No pruning at all...

Judith doesn't see the quoted text because gurgle gropes hides it in its
standard web view, I think there is a setting or button to press to show
quoted text.

When you reply it is included despite the user not being able to see it
and folk with actual newsreader software see it all. Or at lest I think
that's what happens, not being a gurgler myself.
--
Phil Cook