Old 26-10-2012, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Please,Please, Please prune

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:27:49 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"stuart noble" wrote in message

I thought only Cornwall got mizzle. Daphne du Maurier?

The term "mizzle" is commonly used here in Leics. It's less than drizzle,
it's what covers you with wet when it's foggy. That's mizzle. Not actually
raining or drizzling but the air kind of wets you. Does that make sense?

We've had a whole week of mizzle and I didn't know what to call it!
Thanks.
I realise this is OT in thread on pruning. I wanted to go in the
garden and do some pruning but it was too mizzly!

Pam in Bristol