Old 27-10-2012, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default soil stabilising plants

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Where can i get information for someone who needs to plant soil
stabilising plants in soil/chalk on their new property in Cyprus.
Is there one particular source like website or book? Would it be the same
as for a hillside in the south of England?
--
Janet Tweedy

Janet I have a friend who has a house out there, in fact he is there now but
will be back soon. I will ask him for any tips and advice.

Mike