Old 27-10-2012, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Is keeping rabbits for the table OT here?

"Trevor Appleton" wrote in message
. com...
On 27/10/2012 15:09, Baz wrote:
I wondered because it is gardening, but perhaps not for this group.

Baz

Don't need to 'keep' them. If I had a gun I could pick one off in the
garden any time - worse than slugs here.

Trevor
East Yorkshire

What's the situation these days with mixymytoesup? Has been bad here on the
Isle of Wight, enough to put you off rabbit.

Mike