Old 27-10-2012, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Is keeping rabbits for the table OT here?

Ophelia wrote:
The lead shot or the rabbit? ;o) I am lucky in that D is good enough to
always shoot them through the head, so I have never had to deal with the
lead shot

Well, either really. I do remember having to spit a few bits out. And
they went clunk.

I can see why you would be put off, but if your Dad was a good shot, I bet
it was bone.

Oh lordy, it wasn't my dad doing the shooting! I think it was from a farmer.
ANd it was definitely definitely lead shot that I spat out.