Old 27-10-2012, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Is keeping rabbits for the table OT here?

wrote in message
Ophelia wrote:
The lead shot or the rabbit? ;o) I am lucky in that D is good enough
always shoot them through the head, so I have never had to deal with
the
lead shot

Well, either really. I do remember having to spit a few bits out. And
they went clunk.

I can see why you would be put off, but if your Dad was a good shot, I
bet
it was bone.

Oh lordy, it wasn't my dad doing the shooting! I think it was from a
farmer.
ANd it was definitely definitely lead shot that I spat out.

Ok

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/