Old 27-10-2012, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default Is keeping rabbits for the table OT here?

On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 19:38:35 +0100, bert ] wrote:

We gave up when Myxie came (1st time around). We do now use rabbit for
the dogs when we can get it, but it is surprising how difficult that is

I read somewhere a couple of days ago that myxie had been discovered
somewhere but cannot remember where. People were being advised to
vaccinate pet rabbits. I didn't know that there was a vaccine.

A school friend (many years ago) had two pet rabbits. Family fell on
hard times. One evening he got home from school to a rabbit stew.
After eating it he discovered his pets had run away.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.