Old 28-10-2012, 12:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Is keeping rabbits for the table OT here?

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
. fr...
On 27/10/2012 16:09, Baz wrote:
I wondered because it is gardening, but perhaps not for this group.

Baz

My French neighbour rears rabbits for his table. He gave us a skinned one
once, can't say we were keen; the meat tasted quite strong.

It's one of the two foods that produces projectile vomiting as far as I'm
concerned [the other is eels]. Never had it in my mouth long enough to be
able to comment on the taste, but the very smell of rabbit stew makes me
heave.

--
Kathy