Old 28-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Gailey Gailey is offline
Registered User

Default Parrafin suppliers- North West

Hi,
I am wondering whether anyone has any information on parrafin suppliers in the North West - specifically Cumbria area?
I bought a parrafin heater for my greenhouse last week following the warning of a really cold snap and am horrified to see the price of parrafin at my local hardware store - £6 for 4 litres....when the eastimated burn time for a full tank (4 litres) is 18 hours !! I went to B&Q to see if it was cheaper....but not so...and my local heating oil suppliers don't sell it.
I was wondering if there were any garden centres that sell cheaper in bigger quantities....as at that rate I will be bringing the plants into the house next time
Any suggestions please?
Thanks in anticipation....
Gail