Old 28-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Gailey Gailey is offline
Registered User

I have stopped ordering from these guys too...couple of bad experiences, and lots and lots of hassle trying to get them to take responsibility - I agree that most companies have glitches occassionally, and it's the way they deal with them that differentiates.

My mum also had seperate problems and has independantly stopped using them

....it's just not worth the hassle.

I order a bit from Crocus (when I have saved up enough!!), and ordered a garden table and chairs that split in the sun, despite oiling etc - when I contacted them I received a new table and 2 new chairs, without argument and an apology.