Old 28-10-2012, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Is keeping rabbits for the table OT here?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 00:41:42 +0100, "Kathy" wrote:

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
e.fr...
On 27/10/2012 16:09, Baz wrote:
I wondered because it is gardening, but perhaps not for this group.

Baz

My French neighbour rears rabbits for his table. He gave us a skinned
one
once, can't say we were keen; the meat tasted quite strong.

It's one of the two foods that produces projectile vomiting as far as I'm
concerned [the other is eels]. Never had it in my mouth long enough to be
able to comment on the taste, but the very smell of rabbit stew makes me
heave.

Try eating smoked eels instead of boiled eels.

Nope. it's *any* eels that do it.

--
Kathy