Old 29-10-2012, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Is keeping rabbits for the table OT here?

On 29/10/2012 17:41, David Hill wrote:
On 29/10/2012 15:16, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:39:34 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Baz" wrote in message
Martin wrote in
:

On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:09:36 GMT, Baz wrote:

Martin wrote in
news

The rabbit stud which impregnated your two females or was that
Harvey?

I am no wiser. Harvey? Who is Harvey? And they are not my females
yet.

The studs which impregnated them are FAB1&2(F**k all bunnies:Troy is
number1 and Virgil is 2). The lady rabbits love them. Harvey? is
that a
sherry, or a Bristol cream. Parker would know. Ask Lady Penelope
about
Parker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_(film)
... a middle-aged, amiable (and somewhat eccentric) individual whose
best friend is an invisible 6' 3.5" tall rabbit named Harvey.

weird

lol, well this *is* Martin you know g

I'm old enough to remember crappy films like this

Well it did save you doe as it didn't cost a buck to bet in to see it.

Or even to GET in to see it.