Old 30-10-2012, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike[_2_] Muddymike[_2_] is offline

Default Mowers

"Rob" wrote in message ...

My Honda HR216 is worn out. To get an equivalent spec I would have to buy
Hayter
http://www.hayter.co.uk/range/harrie...utodrive-es-vs.
Unfortunately my independent servicing guy says they dont match up to
Honda.
(Belt Drive/ Briggs engine etc.)

Anyone comment on Hayter ?

I have a Harrier 56, and despite abusing it quite badly in its early life
it still works well and starts easily. I don't know about longevity as I
have only owned it 16 years.
I have yet to replace the drive belt. The battery is knackered and has been
for eight years but it starts so easily on the rope that I have not bothered
replacing it.

Mike