Old 30-10-2012, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Mowers

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 14:45:29 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Rob
writes
My Honda HR216 is worn out. To get an equivalent spec I would have to
buy Hayter
http://www.hayter.co.uk/range/harrie...utodrive-es-vs.
Unfortunately my independent servicing guy says they dont match up to
Honda.
(Belt Drive/ Briggs engine etc.)

Anyone comment on Hayter ?

Hayter are really the best machines I've ever used, really good , Stand
up to a lot of wear and tear though currently i have to find a fuel cap
for a harrier 48 and can't find one on the net for love nor money. It
presumably vibrated off but I couldn't find it and I know it was there
when i started the lawn!!

If anyone knows where i can get a fuel cap for a Hayter harrier 48 I
will be eternally grateful!!

Perhaps from here
http://www.shouldersofshoreham.co.uk...ter_harrier_48

If you can find the filler cap or even the fuel tank you are doing
better than me. They must be there somewhere.
--

Martin

http://www.spares4me.co.uk/sp/c/Hayt...rier_41_Spares