Old 30-10-2012, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default oops (:-( - photo now here.

On 30/10/2012 22:02, Pete wrote:

In article ,
On 2012-10-30 18:36:23 +0000, "Pete"
said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8130344...in/photostream

Dangerous to ask for a positive ID on the internet, imo.

Not at all - all that is dangerous is to actually rely on it!

I am pretty sure that I could guess, but I won't. As a general
rule, NEVER eat any fungus that you have not positively identified
as being definitely not one of the lethal ones. So don't eat it.

I will take that as a "not to eat" then - lol
An attempt at an (impositive) id would be welcomed, all the same (:-)
Thanks
Pete

Looks as if it might be this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevegreaves/5088679337/