Old 31-10-2012, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default oops (:-( - photo now here.

On 10/30/2012 08:07 PM, wrote:
I am pretty sure that I could guess, but I won't. As a general
rule, NEVER eat any fungus that you have not positively identified
as being definitely not one of the lethal ones. So don't eat it.

Heh. Yes I'm pretty sure I could make a fair guess too. But the rest
is right also. Pete, you need to find someone local who you trust and
can look at it with you.

Otherwise, it's rather old and battered, so even if Nick and I are
right, it's not going to be a great mushroom in the pan. Would get
pretty, uh, mushy.

-E