Old 31-10-2012, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default oops (:-( - photo now here.

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Pete" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8130344...in/photostream

Pete

I wouldn't even consider eating it. I had a bad experience a while ago by
eating a mushroom in my garden that I thought I'd identified as safe from
my book and got well told off on here, rightly so.
I was on the toilet for two days.
My mushrooms now come from the supermarket.

Tina

Thanks everybody, and David for having a go. No, I do not think in is one of
those David - mine
has an unusually pronounced convex bottom. Sorry my piccy did not show this
very well. And worry not folks
peter will not be eating it or any of its offspring until he has got expert
guidance. Just that it the biggest fungi
that has ever appeared on any lawn that I have ever owned that I recall (:-)