Old 31-10-2012, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default oops (:-( - photo now here.

I wouldn't even consider eating it. I had a bad experience a while ago by
eating a mushroom in my garden that I thought I'd identified as safe from
my book and got well told off on here, rightly so.
I was on the toilet for two days.
My mushrooms now come from the supermarket.
Tina

Thanks Tina - worry not - its worst fate would have been to be "souped"
then frozen.
Time then to get the wise to judge (:-)
I have read the dire warnings on the internet, you were lucky to escape with
just the
toilet effect not "the box they carry you off in" result !!

Pete