Old 31-10-2012, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default oops (:-( - photo now here.

"Pete" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
. ..

Sacha wrote in
:

On 2012-10-30 18:36:23 +0000, "Pete"
said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8130344...in/photostream

Pete

Dangerous to ask for a positive ID on the internet, imo.

Looks like one of my Yorkshire puds. DO NOT EAT. Can cause swelling of
waist, hips, buttocks and thighs.

Seriously though, I agree with Sacha. Never trust the internet in
matters like this, especially any Wiki sites.

Baz

Nothing dangerous in asking - though Baz !

Yes, Pete, but respectfuly some people take as a fact things written on the
internet. Not you. People who are not as savvy as you.

Nick - I would agree on that - I have a similar one to that as well,
about 10ft away from the mystery one !
It is about half the size though.

Pete

Baz