Old 31-10-2012, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Mowers

In article , Martin
writes
Perhaps from here
http://www.shouldersofshoreham.co.uk...ter_harrier_48

If you can find the filler cap or even the fuel tank you are doing
better than me. They must be there somewhere.
--

Martin

Yes saw their website (in case David H. thinks I haven't looked )but
they don't list the fuel cap nor does it look from their plan of the
machine that they designate a special order number to it separately.
I certainly don't want a whole fuel tank!!

Brother lives in Shoreham so I'll get him to go and find out.
--
Janet Tweedy