Old 31-10-2012, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Mowers

In article , Martin
writes
neither of them?

That really is a shame. It's odd that Hayter didn't use a Briggs and
wotsit fuel cap on a Briggs and wotsit engine. If the fuel tank is a
B& wotsit fuel tank then the cap should fit.

Good luck with the hunt for the real thing. Do let us know if you find
one.

The one I want is flatter but I'll keep trying to find one! Is the
engine maker the same as the fuel tank maker then?
--
Janet Tweedy