Old 03-11-2012, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_5_] Baz[_5_] is offline

Default Roundup weeding

This lot aRE scare mongering. I don't like Monsanto at all since their

way of encouraging overuse of Glyphosate and inadequate crop rotation is

responsible for the generation of new RoundUp Ready superweeds.

Just like past "scare mongering" about cigarette smoking and nuclear power I guess? Both of which have proved to be completely benign, and unlikely to be harmful in any way.

Monsanto cares only about making money, and has no worries about selling products which are unsafe and have not been properly tested, as long as the cash continues to roll in.